stevia extract powder Factory
Goods will be paked in 1 Kg Aluminum Foil Bag; Above 25 Kgs Paper Drum; (Or as customer request)
1 - 50
To be negotiated
Food Grade RA STV Series Stevia Extract Sugar Price for Stevia Mints
Stevia Leaf Extract Powder
Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) Hemsl
White Fine Powder
Stevioside, Rebaudioside A
Reb A 50%,60%,80%,90%,95%,97%,98%,99%
200~420 times as sweet as sucrose
Place of Origin
Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light
What is Stevia Extract?
Stevia is a sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana.
The active compounds of stevia are steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside), which have up to 150 times the sweetness of sugar, are heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable. These steviosides have a negligible effect on blood glucose, which makes stevia attractive to people on carbohydrate-controlled diets. Stevia's taste has a slower onset and longer duration than that of sugar, and some of its extracts may have a bitter or licorice-like aftertaste at high concentrations.
The legal status of stevia extracts as food additives and supplements varies from country to country. In the United States, stevia was banned in 1991 after early studies found that it might be carcinogenic; after additional studies, the FDA approved some specific glycoside extracts for use as food additives in 2008. The European Union approved stevia additives in 2011, and in Japan, stevia has been widely used as a sweetener for decades.
1. A new type of natural green sweetener.
2. Can prevent or relieve decayed teeth , diabetes , adiposity.
3. A substitute of cane sugar with lower cost.
1. Ordinary Series : Stevioside 90% 95% 98%
2. Reb-A Series : Rebaudioside A 40% 50% 60% 80% 95% 98%
3. No-bitter taste series : Stevia ST80% 90%
Stevia STV series
Stevia STV 90%
Stevia STV 80%
Stevia Tabletop Series
1. Protects against atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes. 2. Useful in treating eczema and dermatitis. 3. Aids in managing diabetes. 4. Beneficial in weight loss. 5. Helps to prevent cancer. 6. Alleviates blood pressure. 7. Helps to prevent cavities and gingivitis. 8. Boosts bone health and reduces risk of osteoporosis. 9. Helps to prevent premature aging and cognitive malfunction.
1. Applied in the food field, it is mainly used as a non-calorie food sweetener. 2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, stevioside is approved to use in medicine in 1992, and developing many new products in few years. 3. Applied in other products, such as beverage, liquor, meat, daily products and so on. As a kind of condiment, it also can play a preservative role to extend shelf-life.